Get our world-class kindergarten and hobby programs for educators online
We train you step-by-step on how to master STEAM pedagogy. We want you to feel confident when introducing scientific thinking for young children.
We provide you with top-quality lesson materials that include video-guided experiments, engaging stories, pedagogical tips and equipment lists for each lesson. Just plug and play!
There is always a helping hand if you need one. You can ask and learn from our global Kide Science Community and from our STEAM experts in Finland.
Learn-by-doing STEAM teacher training & certification
Orientation 1: Jump into Science Adventure!
- Basics of Science Education
- 5 short (5-10 min each) and information packed video lessons for teachers
- 3 exciting experiments to do with children
Orientation 2: Supraland
- Recap: science process skills, play, storytelling and drama education
- 10 training chapters that deepen your knowledge about teaching research skills and using playful methods
- 5 intriguing experiments to do with children with video guidance
- Exam: validates your knowledge on Science process skills and gives access to integrated part
Integrated training including 10 lessons with children
- Conducting Science education with Kide approach
- 10 short, but substantial training videos
- Jump into Kelvin's weather adventure with 3-10 year old children
- Kide lesson materials for 10 x 45 minutes lessons with children
- Kide teacher certification (valid for 1 year)
360 € (+ tax)
Buy the teacher training
Try our lesson plans for free
The trial includes two lessons and four experiments.
We'll also share with you how we design our lessons, so you can see the pedagogy and theory that supports our lessons.